Join us for the first #hairfest in association with Quartered Steels
This one-day only event will take place on Sunday 19th November 2017 at @South_13belfast, Boucher Road Belfast and brings together show stopping talent to educate and arm local hair professionals with the skills and tools to make their mark in the multimillion pound hair and beauty industry across the UK and Ireland.
Topping the bill at his first live stage event in Ireland is leading international hairdresser Adee Phelan.
Joining him will be multi award winning hair dressers and barbers from across the UK & Ireland: E4's Great British Hairdresser Kéris Weir; leading educator Steve Turner; exceptional stylists Martyn Holmes and Brandon Kirk Messinger leading barbers Paul Mac Special, Dannyco, Tariq Howes James Williams Autism barbers assemble and Elissa Healey
TICKETS ONLY £75 AND INCLUDE:
• 5 Live education sessions
• Drinks reception on arrival
• Live music featuring the super talented Jai McConnell
• Top brands on display
• A selection of fine quality South African barbecued meats and vegetables by the caterer of the year Challas Roast
• A show stopping after party
• Fully stocked bar, with card facilities
BOOK NOW: bit.ly/hairfesttickets